Friday, December 11, 2009

Paine

I've been ill on and off for the last couple of months. It's nice to be back online!

I saw this request at the PAINE surname message board at Ancestry.com (from 2007):

"Does anyone have any pictures, newspaper articles, obituaries, death records, census records, etc of the Paine family listed below they could copy and send to me. Louisa Floss Paine is my Great Great Grandmother..."

I was very touched when I read the other posts you have made regarding Louisa's mother, Alice Florette ALLEN, so I dug up a few things for you. It's been a couple of years since your posts. You may have all of this already. (Please click on images to enlarge.)

Eureka Times Standard, 3 January 1955

Eureka Times Standard, 7 August 1952

Eureka Times Standard, 18 May 1968

No comments: