Friday, July 4, 2008

Update: Harry A, and Ettie Wallace, Alameda

NOTE: This is additional information regarding the post from July 2nd.

Vicky- Unfortunately, I could not locate the obituaries for either Arthur KELLAR or Ettie.

I will post additional info. here as I find it. If you can provide me with some additional information on Stuart HEMBUE, I will be very happy to see what I can dig up.

Thanks,
Jeannie

P.S. I was able to find some information on the descendants of Effie KELLAR-CURTION. I hope that it will be useful to you. If you would like for me to research any specific individual, please do let me know:

Modesto Bee, Modesto, CA, 18 June 1962

Children of Thomas CURTION include:

Christine F. PIKE (1918-1945)
William CURTION (1921-1991)
Waunita P. MARSHALL (1927-1989)
Floyd T. CURTION (1930-1970)

I found the recent obituary of Hugh BASS, a son of Waunita P. CURTION-MARSHALL through her first husband.

Daily Democrat, Woodland, CA, 10 September 2005

No comments: