Friday, September 4, 2009

Askew

I saw this request at the Fresno County message board at Ancestry.com:

I am in search of obits for the following:

1)Jack Kenneth Askew, d.01 May 1986 in Fresno County, CA, lived in Clovis & Fresno.

2)Alpha Cowetta "Connie" (Taylor) Askew, d.25 Feb 1989 Contra Costa County, but lived in Clovis & Fresno.

3)John Knox Askew, d.19 Jul 1955 Fresno, lived in Kingsburg
4)Essie Georgia Askew, d.03 May 1963 Fresno County, lived in Kingsburg.

Any help appreciated!
Amy
jeffsouthall@att.net

Hi Amy! Recently I have stopped volunteering with one genealogy organization and so now I no longer have access to as many obituaries from the Fresno area. I was only able to find one of the four that you requested. From the Fresno Bee Republican, 4 May 1963:

Sorry I wasn't able to do more. I hope you will find the obituary useful.

No comments: