Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Obit Henry G. Beyers 1919- Oct 1966

I saw this request at the San Francisco County message board at Genealogy.com:

"I am looking for the obituary of Henry George Beyers. He was born to Louis and Henrietta Ince Beyers on May 17, 1919 in Christian County, Missouri. California Death Records say he died in San Francisco on Oct 26, 1966. His mother's obit lists his residence as Oakland in 1963. This is all the information I have about him and I would like to find more. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Peggy McAlpine"

Hi Peggy! When a search in both the San Francisco and Oakland newspaper turned up empty, I decided to check nearby counties. I am so glad I did! From the San Mateo Times, 29 October 1966:

I also saw your post on Edmond Beyers and found his obituary as well. From the San Mateo Times, 21 February 1974:

2 comments:

genealogygal said...

Jeannie,
Thank you for looking these up. This information is such a help. I am so happy to get it. Thanks again,
Peggy McAlpine

Jeannie said...

You're so welcome, Peggy! :D

Please do remember me if I can help with your research. Keep in touch.